Our Prevention Policy For COVID-19
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health, and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities.
At Calmingpet.co, taking care of both the community and our employees is important to us. All Calmingpet.co employees are provided with health insurance and every employee is being paid their full salary during this time.
All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocol, work areas are cleaned prior to shipping each package and all employees wear N-95 masks and vinyl gloves when packaging orders.
General Hygiene Rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second-hand washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).
- All work trips and events – both domestic and international – will be cancelled/postponed until further notice.
- In-person meetings should be done virtually where possible, especially with non-company parties (e.g. candidate interviews and partners).
- If you normally commute to the office by public transportation and do not have other alternatives, you can request to work from home as a precaution.
- If you are planning to travel voluntarily to a high-risk country with increased COVID-19 cases, we’ll ask you to work from home for 14 calendar days. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our updated COVID-19 prevention policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Credits: Babylon Health